Upper Cylinder Lube (UCL)
Tru-Blu “Upper Cylinder Lubricant” is a 100% petroleum based cylinder lubricant, which can be added to any fuel. When used, the lubricant applies a coating on the rings and valves, preventing loss of compression and combustion gases.
Benefits of using UCL include;
- Cylinder compressions are improved
- Noticeable increase in fuel economy, up to 30% saving when using LPG fuels.
- Engine runs measurably cooler, contributing to less engine wear.
- Spark plugs are cleaner for longer.
- Your engine maintains 'tuned' for a longer period of time.
- Reductions in exhust emissions. Can be at least 50% of emissions, and in some cases up to 77%)
- Valve seats and faces, are protected due to the reduction in engine operating tempurature and improved lubrication in the combustion chamber.
If you have purchased a Tru-Blu UCL Kits and need the installation instructions, you can download them here. UCL Kit Installation Instructions.