AC-7 Heavy Duty Diesel Coolant 50/50 Premix is a blend of premium quality organic, extended life, fully formulated ethylene glycol based anti-boil / anti-freeze coolant concentrate. This product also contains conventional heavy duty chemical inhibitors common to American technologies for compliance with CAT, Cummins and Detroit equipment, containing low silicates, nitrites, nitrates or amines. Containing 90% monoethylene glycol and a double inhibitor package, it ensures ultimate corrosion protection and extended service life for both automotive and heavy duty diesel engines.
AC-7 Heavy Duty Diesel Coolant 50/50 Premix has been specifically formulated to protect all metals and aluminium used in the manufacture of modern engines while having no deleterious affect on rubber hoses or gaskets. It significantly increases the operating life of water pumps and exceeds corrosion performance levels required to meet Australian Standard AS2108.1-2004.
AC-7 Heavy Duty Diesel Coolant 50/50 Premix is recommended for all automotive applications, including heavy duty diesel engines in trucks and tractors, where anti-boil or anti-freeze coolants are specified.
- Has a service life of up to 5 years / 750,000 kms / 12,000 hours in heavy diesel engine applications in well maintained systems.
- Protects all metals found in cooling systems and gives excellent protection against cavitation erosion and wet-sleeve liner pitting.
- Significantly increases the operating life of water pumps.
- Provides maximum protection against “hot spot” corrosion, common in aluminium cylinder heads.
- Flexibility of dilution rate ensures that most engine manufacturer’s specifications are able to be satisfied.
- Gives excellent protection in cold climates (when mixed at only 50% with water, freezes at approximately -34ºC).
Meets or exceeds the following performance levels:
- ASTM D6210 ASTM D3306
- TMC RP-329 TMC RP-330 (PG)
- CID A-A 52624A CUMMINS AES 14603
- TMC RP-338 Extended Life
- Case New Holland
- Mercedes Benz DBL 7700
- TMC RP-330
- Cummins CES 14603
- ASTM D-3306
- Cummins Bulletin 3666132
- ASTM D-4985
- Cummins ES Compleat
- John Deere 8650-5
- ASTM D-6211
- Detroit Diesel Bulletin 7SE298
- John Deere JDM HD24
- ASTM D-5216
- EMD M.I. 1748E
- Saab Scania 6901
- GM 1899
- Japanese JS K 2234
- Japanese JS K 2234
- SAE J 1034 & JASO M 324
- Iveco Cursor Engine
- Volvo (Spec No. 1286083)
- CID – A – 52624
- BMW N 600 69.0
- Caterpillar EC-1
- Freightliner 48 – 22880
- Caterpillar ELC
- Komatsu AF-NAC
Easily exceeds the performance levels required to meet Australian Standard AS/NZS 2108.1-1997.
|ASTM D 2809||Cavitation / Erosion / Corrosion||PASS|
|ASTM D 4340||Aluminium Heat Rejection||PASS|
|ASTM D1384||Glassware Corrosion||PASS|
NOTE: Values stated herein are typical and do not represent a specification.
AC-7 Heavy Duty Diesel Coolant 50/50 Premix is a pre-mixed product, manufactured to meet Australian Standard AS2108.1-2004. Please follow engine manufacturers’ recommendations to ensure dosage rates are complied with.
Testing of coolant on a regular basis is extremely important. Appropriate levels of ethylene glycol and reserve alkalinity can be tested using test strips or by refractometer.
Systems should only be topped up with Coolant or a coolant mixture and not with water. This will ensure that ethylene glycol levels do not vary.