A blend of organic, inorganic corrosion inhibitors, ethylene glycol and water, designed to provide excellent corrosion protection and anti-freeze/anti-boil protection for all types of petrol, diesel and gas engines in light commercial and passenger vehicles.
COOLANT PREMIX has been specifically formulated to protect all metals used in the manufacture of modern engines while having no deleterious effect on plastics, rubber hoses or gaskets. It significantly increases the operating life of water pumps and exceeds corrosion performance levels required to meet Australian Standard AS2108.1-2004.
- Provides protection for passenger and light commercial vehicles for 100,000kms / 3 years (whichever comes first.)
- Provides lubrication to water pumps to minimize seal problems.
- Excellent protection of all metals commonly found in the engine cooling system.
- Maximises fuel economy by keeping the engine at the optimum operating temperature.
- Protects against scale, rust and residue build-up.
- Formulated tested and manufactured in Australia for Australian conditions.
Exceeds the following performance and specification requirements:-
All major engine manufacturers for passenger and light commercial vehicles.
ASTM’s D1384, D1881, D2809, D2570, D1287, D1121, D3634, D4340
AS2108 – 2004 (Type A) and most international performance specifications.
All passenger and light commercial vehicles with petrol, diesel and gas fuelled engines.
Contact Tru-Blu Oil for the correct product to use in heavy-duty wet-sleeve diesel engines used in the transport, marine and mining industry.
Instructions for Use
Before treatment, pre-clean the cooling system by: –
Draining the existing coolant and chemically clean the system to remove any rust, dirt, oil and built up residue.
Use a suitable radiator flush to clean the system effectively and thoroughly.
Tru-Blu Coolant is a 50/50 premix product, manufactured to meet Australian Standard AS2108.1-2004. Please follow engine manufacturers’ recommendations to ensure dosage rates are complied with. It is mixed at 50% dilution rate with deionised water.
- Coolant should be drained and replaced every 100,000 kms or 3 years, whichever comes first.
- Consult your Tru-Blu representative if clarification is required.
- Tru-Blu recommends that this product does not get mixed with other brands of coolants or inhibitors.
NOTE: Values stated herein are typical and do not represent a specification.