UNI B 15W/40 CJ-4/SN engine oil is the latest CJ-4/SN rated multi-grade high performance detergent-type diesel and petrol engine oil developed for high performance turbo-charged and naturally aspirated diesel engines. The oil will provide better protection, easy cranking in cold weather, reduced emissions and very high temperature stability. The low SAPS levels will suit the needs of mixed fleet operators including those with petrol engines with catalytic converters.
Formulated with high purity, hydro treated base oils, it provides a superior level of protection against wear, sludge formation, acid corrosion to maintain engine cleanliness and extend the life of all moving parts subject to wear. Highest TBN ensures protection in LSD + ULSD fuels + extended drain intervals
UNI B 15W/40 CJ-4/SN engine oil is particularly suited to mixed fleet use in:
- Tier III 2007+ model year heavy duty diesel engines.
- Diesel engines (Turbocharged and naturally aspirated)
- Petrol engines (Leaded and Unleaded fuels)
- LPG fuelled engines
- For all types of trucks, earthmoving equipment, stationary engines, cars and light commercials where a CJ-4 diesel rating or SN petrol rating is required.
UNI B 15W/40 CJ-4/SN meets or exceeds the following specifications:
- API CJ-4/SN, CI-4+, CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, CF-4, CF
- ACEA E9-08 issue 2, E7-08 issue 2
- Volvo VDS-3; VDS-4
- MACK EO-O Premium
- Renault RLD-3
- MAN M3575
- MTU Type 2.1
- Deutz DQC 111-10-LA
- CAT ECF-3; ECF-2; ECF 1A
- Cummins CES 20077, 76, 81
- Detroit Diesel 93 K218
- Scania Low Ash
- Allison C4
- JASO DH – 2
Note: please check equipment manuals for the appropriate selection of viscosity grade.
Bulk, 205 litre drum, 20 litre pail