ATF DEX III HVI is a premium quality fluid blended for use in automatic transmissions requiring the use of DEXRON® III specification fluids. This product is blended with a VI improver to produce a high viscosity index fluid containing superior anti-wear protection, oxidation control and friction performance which provides exceptional thermal stability as well as oxidation resistance and sludge control.
ATF DEX III HVI is used in passenger car automatic transmissions, heavy duty automatic transmissions and power steering units requiring the specifications outlined below.
ATF DEX III HVI is suitable for:
- Allison C-4 Fluids
- Allison TES, 389
- Caterpillar TO-2 Fluids
- Chrysler transmissions (except where Chrysler MS-9602 or MS- 176 is required).
- Ford MERCON®
- Ford M2C138-CJ, M2C 166-H Fluids.
- GM DEXRON® III-H, III-G, III-F, III-E, III-D.
- MAN 339 Z1 & V1, Z2 & V2.
- MB 236.1, 236.5, 236.6, 236.7
- Voith 55,6335 & 55,6336
- Volvo 97340, 97341.
- ZF TE-ML 02F, 04D, 09, 11A, 14A, 17C.
DEXRON® is a registered trademark of General Motors Corporation. MERCON® is a registered trade mark of Ford Motor Company.
Note: Always refer to your OEM manual to confirm the correct grade of oil for use in your application
1,000 litre, 205 litre drum, 20 litre pail.