Tru-Blu Lith EP2 Brown Grease is an extra high performance multi-purpose grease intended for a large variety of applications. It is based on a blend of high viscosity index mineral oils, a lithium hydroxystreate soap thickener, specially selected lead free extreme pressure additives, rust and oxidation inhibitors plus a tackiness agent
Tru-Blu Lith EP2 Brown Grease is the prime recommendation for use in applications where high thermal resistance is required. These include automotive, industrial, mining, earthmoving and marine applications such as wheel bearings subjected to high temperatures and load caused by repeated and high speed braking in particular on disc brakes, chassis, high speed ball and roller bearings, pre-packed and sealed for life bearings in several heavy industries, boat trailer wheel bearings, water pumps, winches etc. and other applications requiring grease lubrication.
- Excellent anti-wear and EP performance: Important for reducing wear rates and achieving a high load-carrying capability even under conditions of high sliding and moderate shock loading, thus extending the equipment life.
- Superior resistance to water wash-out: Assures correct lubrication even in the most severe water exposure conditions.
- Adhesion and cohesion properties: In order to reduce leakages and extend re- lubrication intervals.
- Rust and corrosion resistance: Excellent performance in all operating conditions.
- Superior oxidation and thermal stability: Extends the grease life and enhance bearing protection in high temperature applications.
- Pumpability: Good in and low-high temperature performance.
Operating Temperature Range
The recommended temperature range is from – 25℃ to 175℃, however it may be used intermittently up to 200 ℃ with the lubrication frequency to be increased accordingly.