Turcom Turbine Oil Series are superior performance ashless high temperature turbine oils formulated with a precisely balanced mixture of antioxidants, corrosion inhibitors and metal deactivators. It is blended in a mixture of hydrotreated Group II base stocks designed for use in steam turbines, gas turbines and combined cycle gas turbine (CCGT) applications under the most severe operating conditions to give outstanding oxidative life, surface properties and to meet the load carrying requirements of geared turbines. The advanced additive system provides excellent thermal/oxidative resistance, deposit control and “keep-clean” performance required by severe duty gas turbines as well as excellent water separability needed for steam turbine operation.
A high level of oxidation resistance is required together with good water separability in cases of steam leaks in modern steam turbines.
Turcom Turbine Oil Series counters thermal stressing of the lubricant that can result in filter plugging, servo valve deposits or short oil life in severe operation causes.
Turcom Turbine Oil Series are excellent choices for combined cycle applications that require a single oil for a steam turbine and a gas turbine run together. .
Turcom Turbine Oil Series provide the ultimate flexibility to the operator because they can be used in all turbine types: steam, gas and geared-turbines providing into excellent equipment protection, reliable operation, with reduced down-time and extended oil life.
- Excellent oxidation stability
- Prevents sludge and controls deposits
- One Oil avoids misapplication
- Good yellow metal and corrosion inhibition
- Excellent water compatibility.
- Reduces inventory
Turcom Turbine oil Series is suitable for:
- Combined cycle turbine systems including those with a common circulation system for the steam turbine and gas turbine.
- Large heavy-duty and smaller gas turbines.
- Steam turbines
- Turbines with heavily loaded gears
- Used in electric power generation, natural gas pipeline transmission, process operations and cogeneration plants direct or gear-coupled and turbine speed control mechanisms.
Turcom Turbine Oil Series meets or exceeds the requirements for turbine lubricants of:
- General Electric Company GEK 32568, GEK 107395
- DIN 51 524 Part 1; DIN 51 515 Part 1
- Alstom HTGD 90 117
- MAG P-38, P-55 and P-57
- Siemens TLV 9013 04
- Solar Turbines ES9-224
205 litre drum, 20 litre pail.