Trans Shift Plus Series of fluids are designed primarily for Powershift transmissions, drive chains, clutches, hydraulic systems and final drive axels in off highway equipment manufactured by Caterpillar, Case, Clark, Komatsu, Massey Ferguson and others. They are intended for use in earthmoving, mining, logging, road transport and agricultural applications.
Trans Shift Plus Fluids are high performance, non-friction modified and heavy-duty transmission fluids.
Trans Shift Plus Series of fluids designed to provide excellent friction control, low gear wear, good elastomer compatibility and oxidation stability performance and are primarily recommended for use in all Powershift transmissions, final drives oil immersed brakes and hydraulic systems.
For Caterpillar equipment the various grades are typically used in the following ways:
- SAE 10W used in hydraulic systems
- SAE 30 used in Powershift transmissions
- SAE 50 used in axels and final drives
- SAE 60 used in machinery axles equipped with oil immersed brake discs in temperatures exceeding 40c
- Consistent and reliable friction performance providing minimal clutch slippage, smooth and quiet braking and hassle free transmission operation.
- Longer transmission and equipment life – special metallo-organic anti-wear additive system controls wear of critically loaded components. The effective inhibitor system protects precision parts from corrosion and rusting. Also ensures long seal life.
- Oil service life extended. Highly refined base oil and oxidisation inhibitor slows lubrication breakdown in all operating conditions. This effectively limits the formation of varnish and sludge.
- Shifting patterns controlled. Rapid release of air ensures smooth shifting in all transmissions. Low temperature fluidity aids performance in colder weather. Foam formation is minimised by a special foam inhibitor.
Trans Shift Plus Series of fluids meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- Allison C-4
- Caterpillar TO-4 and TO-4M
- API MT-1
- Komatsu, KES 07.868.1 (2002) Powershift Transmissions
- ZF TE-ML-03C
- ZF TE-ML-07F
Note: please check equipment manuals for the appropriate selection of viscosity grade.
Bulk, 1,000 Cube, 205 litre drum, 20 litre pail.