Turcom Sapphire Syn R
Turcom Sapphire Syn R oils are full synthetic high temperature fluids specifically formulated for extended drain performance in high temperature rotary compressors. They are blended with a mixture of synthetic base oil stocks to give outstanding oxidative life and surface properties. The multifunctional additive combination is specially selected to control wear, oxidation and corrosion while making minimal contribution to sludge and deposit formation.
- Excellent oxidation stability
- Low sludge and deposit formation
- Superior wear protection and corrosion inhibition
- High viscosity index offering easy start-up over a wide temperature range and high viscosity when running
- Excellent water separation
- Excellent high temperature stability
- Excellent thermal stability
Turcom Sapphire Syn R oils are suitable for screw and rotary vane compressors operating under the most challenging conditions.
Turcom Sapphire Syn R meets or exceeds the requirements for compressor lubricants of:
- ISO 6743-3: L-DAB
Note: always refer to your OEM Manual to confirm the correct grade of oil for use in your application.
1000 litre, 205 litre drum, 20 litre pail