Heavy Haul 4013
Tru-Blu Heavy Haul 4013 is a premium quality SAE 40 TBN 13 diesel oil blended specifically for use in EMD & GE engines in marine, railroad and power generation application.
Tru-Blu Heavy Haul 4013 has been formulated for use with Low Sulphur Diesel (LSD) and Ultra Low Sulphur Diesel (ULSD) fuels as well as for new “low emission” engines. Using extremely pure and high quality base oils that have exceptionally low levels of sulphur, nitrogen & aromatics to increase oxidation resistance, it uses dispersants, detergents & oxidation inhibitors to help give outstanding oil life with minimal ash content.
- Medium speed, two cycle & four cycle diesel engines such as
- Electro Motive Division of General Motors (EMD),
- General Electric,
- Fairbanks-Morse &
- Stationary engines requiring oil with API CF & (the obsolete) API CD levels of performance
- Similar diesel engine used as auxiliary or main engines in marine service or as switching locomotives.
- Offshore drilling and production
- Stationary Power Generation
Tru-Blu Heavy Haul 4013 has been produced using a special additive system with Salicylate Detergent Technology that is both Chlorine & zinc free. It will provide excellent engine cleanliness, especially engine top decks and will also give extended oil drain interval capacity.
The high TBN 14.2 allows for longer retention of oil.
The additive packs and formulations used are approved as suitable for use by the following OEMs.
Electro Motive Division of General Motors (EMD)
- GE Generation 4 Long Life.
- LMOA Generation 5
- API CF, CD
Note: Always refer to you OEM Manual to confirm the correct grade of oil for use in your application.
Bulk, 1000 Litre Cube, 205 Litre Drums