Tru-Blu Coolant 33% Premix
A blend of organic, inorganic corrosion inhibitors, ethylene glycol and water, designed to provide excellent corrosion protection and anti-freeze/anti-boil protection for all types of petrol, diesel and gas engines in light commercial and passenger vehicles.
- Provides protection for passenger and light commercial vehicles for 100,000kms / 3 years (whichever comes first.)
- Provides lubrication to water pumps to minimize seal problems.
- Excellent protection of all metals commonly found in the engine cooling system.
- Maximises fuel economy by keeping the engine at the optimum operating temperature.
- Protects against scale, rust and residue build-up.
- Formulated tested and manufactured in Australia for Australian conditions.
Exceeds the following performance and specification requirements:-
- All major engine manufacturers for passenger and light commercial vehicles.
- ASTM’s D1384, D1881, D2809, D2570, D1287, D1121, D3634, D4340
- AS2108 – 2004 (Type A) and most international performance specifications.
All passenger and light commercial vehicles with petrol, diesel and gas fuelled engines.
Contact Tru-Blu Oil for the correct product to use in heavy-duty wet-sleeve diesel engines used in the transport, marine and mining industry.
Instructions for Use
Before treatment, pre-clean the cooling system by:
- Draining the existing coolant and chemically clean the system to remove any rust, dirt, oil and built up residue.
- Use a suitable radiator flush to clean the system effectively and thoroughly.
Tru-Blu Coolant 33% Premix must be dosed in straight form from bottle (undiluted).
|Min Temp:||Max Temp:|
Never top up with water as this will dilute the coolant. Always top up with Tru-Blu Coolant 33% Premix only, as directed.
- Coolant should be drained and replaced every 100,000 kms or 3 years, whichever comes first.
- Consult your Tru-Blu representative if clarification is required.
- Tru-Blu recommends that this product does not get mixed with other brands of coolants or inhibitors.