Environmental Policy & Certification
At Tru-Blu Oil Australia P/L we are committed to maintaining a high standard of environmental care in conducting our business in its approach to environmental management seeks continuous improvement in performance by taking account of evolving scientific knowledge and community expectations.
Specifically, at Tru-Blu Oil Australia P/L we are committed to:
- Conduct operations in a manner that preserves the environment.
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations and standards, uphold the spirit of the law and where laws do not adequately protect the environment, apply standards that minimize any adverse environmental impacts resulting from its operations, products and services.
- Communicate openly with government, our clients and the community on environmental issues and contribute to the development of policies, legislation and regulations that may affect Tru-Blu Oil Australia P/L.
- Ensure that its employees and suppliers of goods and services are informed about this policy and are aware of their environmental responsibilities in relation Tru-Blu Oil Australia P/L business.
- Ensure that it has management systems to identify, control and monitor environmental risks arising from its operations.
- Practice and promote the conservation of resources to minimize waste, prevention of pollution, improve processes and protect the environment from pollution.