OHS Policy & Certification
Tru-Blu Oil Australia P/L. recognizes its moral and legal responsibility to provide a safe and healthy work environment for employees, contractors, customers and visitors. This commitment extends to ensuring that the organizations operations do not place the community at risk of injury, illness or property damage.
Tru-Blu Oil Australia P/L. will:
- Achieve the highest safety standard
- Provide and maintain a safe workplace, plant and system of work
- Provide written procedures, instructions and maintain records to ensure safe systems of work
- Ensure compliance with legislative requirements and current industry best practice
- Provide information, instruction, training and supervision to employees, contractors and customers to ensure their safety
- Provide support, consultation and assistance to employees
- Eliminate Hazards in the workplace
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Each Management representative is responsible and accountable for implementing and reviewing this policy in their area of control.
Management is responsible for:
- The provision and maintenance of the workplace in a safe condition
- Involvement in the development, promotion and implementation of Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Training employees in the safe performance of their assigned tasks
- The provision of resources to meet Health and Safety commitment
- Promoting a safety culture
Employees are to:
- Take care of themselves and others, follow all Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Report all known or observed hazards to their immediate Supervisor or Manager
Application of the Policy
This Policy is applicable to Tru-Blu Oil Australia P/L. in all its operations and functions including those situations where employees are required to work off site
Tru-Blu Oil Australia P/L. is committed to continuous improvement, consultation, communication and co-operation between Management and Employees. Management will consult with elected employee Health and Safety Representatives and Employees in any workplace change that will affect the Health and Safety of any of its employees.