Quality Policy & Certification
Tru–Blu Oil Australia Pty. Ltd. is committed to achieving high Quality standards in developing, manufacturing and selling specialist products and services to our chosen markets.
We will actively set out to:
- Manufacture all of our products (or to provide services) Right First Time, to deliver them On Time in Full and to achieve complete Customer Satisfaction.
- Understand our Customers current and future Quality Objectives for the products and services we supply. Our logo is a symbol of Quality.
- Provide the resources to develop our Management Systems, the skills of all Tru-Blu Oil Australia employees and our technical and equipment capabilities so that we meet or exceed these Customer Quality Objectives based on the principal of “Right First Time”
- Involve all of our people in the Quality Process, since they control our performance. We will do this by leadership, communication and motivation, training and empowerment in Quality matters.
- Involve our suppliers of goods and services in the process by working with them to establish, achieve and monitor agreed Quality Objectives.
- Comply with all relevant legal and regulative requirements.
- Our Customers Quality Objectives are our Quality Objectives.
This Policy will be underpinned by a commitment both to our established ISO 14001 Quality Assurance Systems and a continuous improvement in Operational and Management Procedures in the light of best practice.