UNI B 15W/40 CH-4/SL engine oil is is a multi-grade high performance detergent-type diesel and petrol engine oil developed for high performance turbo-charged and naturally aspirated diesel engines. The oil will provide better protection, easy cranking in cold weather, reduced emissions and deliver very high temperature stability.
UNI B 15W/40 CH-4/SL meets or exceeds the requirements of an API CH-4/SL diesel engine oil. It provides a superior level of protection against wear, sludge formation and acid corrosion and assists in maintaining engine cleanliness and extending the life of all moving parts subject to wear.
UNI-B 15W/40 CH-4/SL engine oil is particularly suited to mixed fleet use in:
- Diesel engines (Turbocharged and naturally aspirated)
- Petrol engines (Leaded and Unleaded fuels)
- LPG fuelled engines
- For all types of trucks, earthmoving equipment, stationary engines, cars and light commercials where a CH-4 diesel rating or SL petrol rating is required.
UNI B 15W/40 CH-4/SL engine oil meets or exceeds the following specifications:
- ACEA E7-08
- ACEA A3/B4-08, A3/B4-04
- API CH-4, CG-4, CF-4
- API SL
- Global DHD-1
- MB p228.3 (PA)
- MAN 3275 (PA)
- MTU Type II Quality
- Volvo VDS-2 & Volvo VDS-3
- VW501/5 Quality
- Allison C4 Quality
- Cummins 20071/76, 20072/77
- Mack EO-M, EO-M Plus
205 litre drum, 20 litre pail, 5 litre pack