UNI B 15W/40 CK-4/SN Semi Syn engine oil is the latest CK-4/E9/SN rated multi-grade high performance detergent-type diesel and petrol engine oil developed to meet the OEM new engines and the down speeding negative operating conditions experienced with the latest high performance diesel engines operating with EGR, DPF, DOC and/or SCR environmental systems.
Down speeding and new technologies in modern Diesel engines has led to lower emissions but also higher torque in the key elements of the engine, which in turn lead to higher combustion pressures and temperatures. This leads then to higher oxidation and oil thickening. Hence the necessity for a new Uni-B CK-4 oil technology.
The oil is specifically engineered to provide significantly better wear protection, easy cranking in cold weather, lower emissions, and very high temperature stability. This formulation conforms to the requirements of PC-11 engine technology for use in diesel engines where API CK-4 or CJ-4 and below is recommended.
Formulated with high purity, hydro treated base oils, it provides a superior level of protection against wear, sludge formation, acid corrosion to maintain engine cleanliness and extend oil life and the life of all moving parts subject to wear, even under severe operating conditions. Highest TBN ensures protection in LSD + ULSD fuels + extended drain intervals.
- Significantly higher performing than CJ-4 rates oils.
- Up to 63% better antioxidant and oil thickening performance than CJ-4.
- Massive improvement in aeration control to aid use as Hydraulic fluid. Ad pack developed in conjunction with Caterpillar.
- Excels in anti-corrosion and anti-oxidation tests to markedly extend engine cleanliness and oil life.
- Extended drain intervals of up to 96,000 Kilometres with appropriate condition monitoring.
- Formulated to maintain viscosity under the high shear, high pressure and high combustion temperatures produced in modern trucks torque increases.
- Outstanding cylinder, bearing and ring wear and oil consumption control as shown in Mack T-12 tests.
- Minimal cross feed & injector screw weight loss.
- Excellent bore polishing results.’
- Maximum TBN retention even after long mileage.
- Unsurpassed piston deposit performance in Cat 1N tests.
- Almost doubles the lead and copper corrosion performance results of CJ-4 oil.
- Suitable with EGR Systems.
- Compatible with after treatment systems such as; DPF, DOC and/or SCR.
UNI B 15W/40 CK-4/E9/SN Semi Syn engine oil is particularly suited to mixed fleet use in:
- 2017+ model year heavy duty diesel engines.
- Diesel engines (Turbocharged and naturally aspirated) It is suitable for use in high speed 4-stroke diesel engines and is compatible with diesel engines fitted with an EGR. It is also compatible with the latest exhaust after treatment systems such as; DPF, DOC and/or SCR
- Petrol engines (Leaded and Unleaded fuels)
- LPG fuelled engines
- For all types of trucks, earthmoving equipment, stationary engines, cars and light commercials where a CK-4 or CJ-4/E9 diesel rating or SN petrol rating (and below) is required.
- It is suitable for use in high speed 4-stroke diesel engines and is compatible with diesel engines fitted with an EGR.
- It is also compatible with the latest exhaust after treatment systems such as; DPF, DOC and/or SCR.
UNI B 15W/40 CK-4/E9/SN Semi Syn meets or exceeds the following specifications:
- API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4+, CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, CF-4, CF
- API SN,SM,SL,SJ
- ACEA E9-12, E7
- Volvo VDS-4.5; VDS-4.VDS-3
- MACK EOS-4.5,EO-O Premium Plus, EOM
- Renault Trucks RLD-4, RLD-3
- MAN M3575
- MTU Category 2.1
- CAT ECF-3; ECF-2; ECF 1A
- Cummins CES 20086, CES 20081, CES 20077, 76, 81
- Detroit Diesel DFS 93K222, DFS 93K218
- Daimler MB 228.31
Note: please check equipment manuals for the appropriate selection of viscosity grade.
Bulk, 205 litre drum, 20 litre pail.