SX Max Race Run-In Oil SAE 30 is a High Zinc paraffinic mineral Oil is especially designed to help break in new and reconditioned engines allowing rings to bed in and seal properly while offering excellent extreme pressure characteristics that protect the entire valve train and camshaft.
This initial start-up of new engines is critical to long term performance and life expectancy. Speedy ring sealing can make the difference between an average or an excellent performing engine. Compatible with Ethanol, Methanol and high octane race gas.
SX Max Race Run-In Oil SAE 30 mineral Oil contains zinc levels typically of 3.5% which is much higher than commercial passenger oils and many race oils.
High levels for Zinc, Molybdenum and Phosphorous provide an unsurpassed anti wear film necessary to protect flat tappet cams, lifters and pushrods.
- Quicker more efficient ring seal
- Higher levels of zinc and phosphorus maximum protection
- A must use for flat tappet camshaft break-in
- Less blow-by equates more power and better ring seal
- Requires no moly supplement and no additional additives
- Compatible with methanol and high octane race fuel
- Recommend use on initial break-in of both flat tappet and roller camshaft applications for maximum protection and performance
- Excellent on track performance prior to switching engine over to the racing only line conventional or synthetic
SX Max Race Run-In Oil SAE 30 Hi Zinc mineral Oil are especially designed for the older muscle cars, showroom, classic and trophy cars without catalytic converters.
NOT recommended for passenger car road use.
205 litre drum, 20 litre cube, 5 litre pack