DURO Ultra HVI Hydraulic Oil ISO 46 is a premium anti-wear hydraulic oil incorporating rust, oxidation and foam inhibitors and zinc containing anti-wear additives. They offer excellent cleanliness, longer fluid life, demulsibility and filtering ability. Their superior high temperature viscosity is designed for use in hydraulic systems which are subjected to high operating temperatures.
DURO Ultra HVI Hydraulic Oil ISO 46 is for use in hydraulic systems calling for anti-wear oils that are subject to wide temperature variations and are compatible with other hydraulic oils that contain a zinc based anti-wear system.
DURO ULTRA HVI HYDRAULIC OIL ISO 46 meets or exceeds the requirements of:
- Denison HF-0, HF-02
- Wet phase (II) of the Denison T6C-020 vane pump
- DIN 51 51524 Parts 2 and 3 (HLP & HVLP)
- Eaton Vickers M-2950-S (35VQ25)
- Eaton Vickers I-286-S
- Cincinnati Machine P-68, P-69 and P-70
- AFNOR NF E 48-603 (HM, HV)
- AFNOR NF E 48-609, NF E 48-691 Filterability