FYRQUEL fire-resistant hydraulic fluids are additive free pure tri-aryl phosphate esters produced for a wide variety of applications in which the highest standards of fire resistance, purity, and performance are required.
The many advantages of FYRQUEL fire-resistant fluids include:
- Wide range of viscosities for virtually every application.
- Operational at high temperatures and pressures.
- Lubrication properties as good as or better than petroleum oils.
- Easily maintained to promote long service life.
- Low volatility resulting in reduced fluid make-up.
- No viscosity change due to mechanical shear.
- No additives to deposit in the system.
The Fyrquel Range includes:
- Fyrquel EHC
- Fyrquel 220
- Fyrquel 300