UNI-B CD Extra Series
UNI-B Extra Monograde oils are high performance, mixed fleet, low ash monograde automotive engine oils designed for a wide range of diesel and petrol engines operating under severe service conditions. They are available in SAE 30 and 40 grades.
UNI-B Extra Monograde oils are heavy duty, diesel engine oils formulated from high performance base oils and a balanced additive system of ashless dispersants, metallic detergents, and inhibitors to control oxidation, wear, corrosion, and rust. This ensures that the negative effects of combustion such as acid and sludge formation are effectively negated between service intervals. They are used in a wide range of applications where a monograde lubricant is recommended including 2-cycle diesel applications. The high TBN value ensures serviceability intervals are met in applications using high sulphur diesel fuel.
- Diesel powered equipment including 2-cycle applications
- Commercial road transport, off-highway earthmoving, mining and agricultural applications / operations under all service conditions
- A wide range of passenger car and light truck petrol engines.
- Monograde meeting API CD specification
- High detergent level
- High dispersancy level
- Good anti-wear, anti-corrosion properties
- Good anti-rust, anti-oxidant, anti-foaming properties.
UNI-B MONOGRADE is formulated and certified under the professional supervision of technically qualified industrial chemists to the international ASTM testing standards to ensure the level of quality assurance required for the operating criterion of the finished product.
205 litre drum, 20 litre pail, 5 litre pack