Food Armor Sapphire
Tru-Blu Food Armour Sapphire Chain Lube 150 is a fully synthetic, anti-wear and high performance chain oil that’s has been formulated for the lubrication of transport and drive chains, specifically in the food industry.
Based on a careful blend of synthetic fluids and specially selected additives chosen for their ability to meet the stringent criteria of the food industry, Sapphire Chain Lube is for use where there is potential for incidental food contact, meeting the guidelines (1998) of the US Department of Agriculture Food Safety and Inspection Service (USDA FSIS) for H1 use (lubricant with incidental food contact).
- Drive and transport chains in the food Industry.
- Equipment manufacturing food packaging.
- Operating at temperatures -30°C to + 150°C
- Superb adhesive properties minimise “fling off” in use & wash-off by both cold & hot water.
- Can easily be applied by either brush, through baths or by automatic lubrication system.
- Extends the service life of chains and reduces downtime due to superior wear prevention and corrosion protection, even under wet or aggressive conditions.
- Compatible with the elastomers, gaskets, seals and paints normally used in food machinery lubrication systems.
- Containing no natural products derived from animals or genetically modified organisms (GMO).
- Biostatic; does not promote the growth of bacteria or fungal organisms.
- Does not contain any allergenic or intolerance-inducing substances as specified in Annex IIIa of EC directive 203/98/EC
- Suitable for use where vegetarian and ‘nut-free’ food is prepared.
- Solvent-free formulations to provide greater safety in use.
- Neutral odour and taste
1000 Litre IBC, 205 litre drums, 20 litre cube.