Medico 68 is pharmaceutical grade white oil.
Medico 68 has applications across a wide range of industries including:
- Machinery lubrication – Lubrication of moving parts/cylinders in compressors using in the product of plastic intended for use in food packaging.
- Cosmetic and Pharmaceuticals – Components in cosmetic crèmes, lotions, oils, toiletries etc.
- Food packaging – Extender oil in polystyrene and other plastics, price labels.
- Hygiene articles – Extender oil in thermoplastic TPE (e.g. SIS, SEPS), TPV & other elastomers.
- Technical applications and car components – Carrier fluid and extender oil for a variety of high quality applications, where colour and stability is important. Suitable when PVC is replaced by TPE elastomers.
- Toys and similar articles – Extender oil in TPE elastomers (e.g. SBS, SEBS).
NOTE: This product meets the requirements of the Food and Drug Administration, FDA 172.878.
Performance Features and Benefits
- High purity – Refined to the highest degree of purity removing all aromatics; consist only of chemically inert molecules.
- Excellent stability – Exceeding oxidation and light stability of standard process oils.
- Optimal quality control – Segregated product lines during production, storage, blending and filling; extensive laboratory control testing.
1000 Litres, 180kg Drum, 20 Litre Cube
Advice on applications not covered in this page may be obtained from a Tru-Blu representative.
Health and Safety
Health and Safety guidelines are available on the appropriate Material Safety Data Sheet which can be obtained upon request.
Protect the environment
- Take used oil to an authorised collection point.
- Do not discharge into drains, soil or water.