Heavy Haul 4009.1
Tru-Blu Heavy Haul 4009.1 is a premium quality SAE 40 TBN 9.1 diesel oil blended specifically for use in EMD & GE engines in marine, railroad and power generation application.
Tru-Blu Heavy Haul 4009.1 has been formulated for use with Low Sulphur (LSD) and Ultra Low Sulphur Diesel (ULSD) fuels and for new “low emission” engines. Using extremely pure and high quality base oils that have exceptionally low levels of sulphur, nitrogen & aromatics to increase oxidation resistance, it uses dispersants, detergents & oxidation inhibitors to help give outstanding oil life with minimal ash content.
Tru-Blu Heavy Haul 4009.1 comes recommended for diesel engines using LSD or ULSD fuels where zinc free oils are required in the following applications.
- Offshore drilling and production
- Stationary Power Generation
- Optimized formulation of additives with reduced ash and advanced dispersants performance
- For use in low and ultra-low sulphur fuels
- Minimizes turbo-charger & exhaust system deposits
- Zinc Free
- Blended and formulated for modern EMD & GE engines
- For use in a wide range of railroad, inland marine and stationary engines.
- Compatible with older generations of EMD & GE approved engine oils.
- Improved chemical and oxidation Stability
Tru-Blu Heavy Haul 4009.1 products use Exxon Mobil Group base oils and are blended using the formulation components and additives that are fully approved by EMD and GE OEM’s. This formulation additive is currently used in the entire United States Rail Road system since 2010.
Tru-Blu Heavy Haul 4009.1 is formulated to meet the performance specifications of:
- EMD LMOA Generation 5 since 2009
- EMD LMOA Generation 6
- GE LMOA Generation 4 Long life performance.
- GE LMOA Generation 6- full approvals since 2008
- GE LMOA Generation 7 –under review
Bulk, 1000 Litre IBC, 205 Litre Drums.