Heavy Haul 4013.6
Tru-Blu, Heavy Haul 4013.6 is a superior quality SAE 40 with a TBN of 13.6, chlorine & zinc free railroad and marine engine oil carefully blended to provide outstanding engine cleanliness. Tru-Blu Heavy Haul 4013.6 contains a shear stable viscosity index improver and anti-wear additives to provide better fuel economy and drain intervals along, reduced oil consumption and wear.
- Medium speed, two cycle & four cycle diesel engines such as
- Electro Motive Division of General Motors (EMD),
- General Electric,
- Fairbanks-Morse &
- Stationary engines requiring oil with API CF & (the obsolete) API CD levels of performance
- Similar diesel engine used as auxiliary or main engines in marine service or as switching locomotives.
- Offshore drilling and production
- Stationary Power Generation
Specifications & Features
Tru-Blu Heavy Haul 4013.6 has been produced using a very special additive system that is both Chlorine & zinc free. It will provide excellent engine cleanliness, especially engine top decks and will also give extended oil drain interval capacity.
Higher TBN 13.6 allows for longer retention of oil service life.
The additive packs and formulations used are approved as suitable for use by the following OEMs:
- Electro Motive Division of General Motors (EMD)
- GE Generation 4 Long Life.
- LMOA Generation 5
- API CF
- API CD
Note : always refer to your OEM Manual to confirm the correct grade of oil for use in your application.
Bulk, 1000 Litre IBC, 205 litre drums, 20 litre cube.