Turcom Synthetic Turbine Oil
Turcom Synthetic Turbine Oil is a high temperature turbine oil formulated with a precisely balanced mixture of antioxidants, corrosion inhibitors and metal deactivators. It is blended in Group III base stocks to give outstanding oxidative life and surface properties. This culminates in a product that will deliver significantly lower operating and maintenance costs when compared to mineral turbine oils.
- Extended oxidation stability
- Long fluid life
- Excellent thermal stability
- prevents sludge and controls deposits
- protects against rust and inhibits corrosion
- combats effects of water – good water separation and filterability
- prevents corrosion in tank surfaces when equipment is idle or rusting is being promoted by moisture
- Contains anti-corrosion agents to protect copper containing alloys
Turcom Synthetic Turbine Oil is high performing gas turbine oil used for lubricating the main shaft bearings, gears and turbine control valves in modern gas turbines.
Turcom Synthetic Turbine Oil is suitable for use as a:
- Gas turbine lubricant
- Circulating oil
- Compressor lubricant
Turcom Synthetic Turbine Oil meets or exceeds the requirements of:
- Cincinnati Milacron P-38, P-55, P-54 and P-57
- General Electric GEK 32568, GEK 107395,
- Siemens TLV 9013 04
- Alstom HTGD 90 117
- Solar Turbines ES9-224
- DIN 51515-1, 51515-2
- Parker Denison HF-0 Bench Tests, HF-1
Note: always refer to your OEM Manual to confirm the correct grade of oil for use in your application.