T.O.4 Trans Shift 10, 30, 50, 60
CAT Trans Shift Series of fluids are designed primarily for Powershift transmissions, drive chains, clutches, hydraulic systems and final drive axels in off highway equipment manufactured by Caterpillar, Case, Clark, Komatsu, Massey Ferguson and others. They are intended for use in earthmoving, mining, logging, road transport and agricultural applications.
TO-4 Trans Shift Fluids are high performance, non-friction modified and heavy-duty transmission fluids.
CAT Trans Shift Series of fluids are primarily recommended for use in all Caterpillar Powershift transmissions, final drives and marine transmissions.
Also recommended for all Komatsu power shift transmissions.
Can also be used for mobile hydraulic systems, hydrostatic transmissions, heavy duty manual transmissions and final drives for which heavy duty engine oils are specified.
- Longer transmission and equipment life – special metallo-organic anti-wear additive system controls wear of critically loaded components. The effective inhibitor system protects precision parts from corrosion and rusting. Also ensures long seal life.
- Oil service life extended. Highly refined base oil and oxidisation inhibitor slows lubrication breakdown in all operating conditions. This effectively limits the formation of varnish and sludge.
- Shifting patterns controlled. Rapid release of air ensures smooth shifting in all transmissions. Low temperature fluidity aids performance in colder weather. Foam formation is minimised by a special foam inhibitor.
CAT Trans Shift Series of fluids meets or exceeds the following specifications:
- Allison C-4
- API CF, CF-2 Engine Oil Specification
- Caterpillar TO-4
- Dana Powershift
- Komatsu Dresser, KES 07.868.1 Powershift Transmissions
- ZF TE-ML03, TE-ML07F, TE-ML01 (obsolete)
205 litre drum, 20 litre pail, 5 litre pack