UNI-B 15W/40 CI-4/SL engine oil is a multi-grade high performance diesel and petrol engine oil developed for high performance turbo-charged and naturally aspirated diesel engines. The oil will provide better protection, easy cranking in cold weather, reduced emissions and very high temperature stability. The low phosphorous level and low sulphated ash content will suit the needs of mixed fleet operators including those with petrol engines with catalytic converters.
UNI-B 15W/40 CI-4 SL meets or exceeds the requirements of CI-4/SL engine oil. It provides a superior level of protection against wear, sludge formation and acid corrosion and assists in maintaining engine cleanliness, and extending the life of all moving parts subject to wear.
UNI-B 15W/40 CI-4/SL engine oil is particularly suited to mixed fleet use in:
- Diesel engines (Turbocharged and naturally aspirated)
- Petrol engines (Leaded and Unleaded fuels)
- LPG fuelled engines
- For all types of trucks, earthmoving equipment, stationary engines, cars and light commercials where a CI-4 diesel rating or SL petrol rating is required.
UNI-B 15W/40 CI-4/SL meets or exceeds the following specifications:
- API CI-4/SL, CH-4, CG-4, CF-4,
- ACEA E7-12; ACEA A3/B3-12
- CAT ECF-1-a, ECF-2
- Global DHD-1
- MBp228.3 (PA),
- MAN M3275-1
- MTU Type 2
- Volvo VDS-3
- Renault RLD-2
- Cummins 20076; 20077
- Cummins CES 20078
- Mack EO-M, EO-M Plus, EO-N
Note: please check equipment manuals for the appropriate selection of viscosity grade.
Bulk, 1000L, 205 litre drum, 20 litre pail.